So this week let's get straight to it, I have for you White Chocolate Brownies or as a lot of people call them 'Blondies' however, many of my friends have had to ask what blondies are... so I'm just going to stick with white chocolate brownies!
I doubt these are going to stay around for long, not with my consumption anyway... maybe another batch is in order! I hope you enjoy these as much as myself!
Don't forget to check out my instagram and tag any of your bakes - @fashionablebake
Instagram - fashionablebake
- 200g White chocolate
- 150g Unsalted butter
- 150g Golden caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 160g Plain flour
- 50g White chocolate chips
- Preheat a fan oven to 180 Degrees C. Line and greaseproof a baking tray (the one I used was 7 inches by 11 inches so anything near that is fine).
- In a pan, slowly melt the white chocolate and butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- Pour the melted butter and chocolate into the mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl weigh out the flour. Sift into the mixture and mix in. Once mixed, gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into your baking tray and bake in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes (test with a cake tester or sharp knife)
- Allow the brownies to cool completely in the tray before cutting into pieces and eating!